“Treat yourself” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #213 of 404 Restaurants in Chula Vista
“Treat yourself”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

Went for lunch with my partner. Shared larb. Green chile sauce with calamari and topped it all off, with fried banana and green tea ice cream. It was great. You can name how spicy you want it from one to ten. And the food was really good. Will return.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

san diego
“I know the owner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2009

That's why I go to this restaurant. I went there for mother's day. My family loved it. The steak is great! The "see you noodles" is good. The dessert is the amazing, the banana frozen spring roll is the best. I recommend to here on special occasions or just to enjoy a really good meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chula Vista, CA
“We love this little Thai restaurant on Third Avenue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2009

My wife and I walked past this wonderful, little Thai restaurant on Third Avenue several times before giving it a try -- now we eat there every week or two. Admitedly, we haven't gotten past the Tom Yum soup with shrimp, the Pad Thai and the many delicious curry combinations, but when you savor every bite of your favorite dishes, it's hard to take a chance on something different. Several good wines by the glass ($6 for Kendall Jackson Chardonnay or Chateau St. Michele Riesling) and Asian beers. All in all, a very pleasant place to dine.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere