Stayed 3 nights: Wednesday-Friday
It is close to the trolley.
Breakfast was Spartan:
Rolls, cereal and waffles juice and coffee.
No fruits. Whole milk was the only protein source.
Room was fairly small.
There was some hollering and banging on doors Friday night (but not all night).
Tried to charge me for 2 additional days.
Room key cards consistently didn’t work
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn San Diego/South Bay Hotel
- Days Inn San Diego/South Bay Hotel Chula Vista
- Chula Vista Days Inn
- Days Inn Chula Vista
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient Location off I-5 and Minutes to San Diego Convention Center,San Diego Airport,San diego Zoo,Sea World,Beaches and Downtown San Diego Room with free continental breakfast, -free Wi-Fi, --refrigerator and microwave In Room Bathroom -Bath Tub -Bathroom - Private -Oversized Bath Tub -Local Telephone Calls (Free) -Adjoining Rooms -Air Conditioning -Alarm Clock -Connecting Room -Desk -Ergonomic Chair -Heating/Cooling - Self-Controlled -Newspaper - Complimentary -Non-Smoking Room -Pillows - Foam-Coffee/Tea Maker -Cups-Free High Speed Internet Access -TV - Cable/Satellite -TV - HDTV -Pool-Hot Spa-Meeting Room-Fitnesh Center-Business Center ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn San Diego Chula Vista South Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.