What I loved most about this hotel was the customer service. The woman who answered the phone actually remembered my fiancee's name when we called to make a reservation. We were both touched!! Pie put on an excellent breakfast buffet - fresh fruits (including papaya and pineapple), hard boiled eggs, english muffins, bacon, etc. It was great! The breakfast courtyard is nicely adorned with beautiful blooming plants and flowers - I'd definitely stay there again. Also, it's very close to the Las Americas outlets - a must visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belonging to the heart of downtown Chula Vista, this historic landmark was brought back to its 1930's glory in 2005. Each of El Primero Hotel's 20 guest rooms provides a cozy king or queen bed for travelers to relax in, after a a day of work or play around beautiful San Diego. Located minutes from the Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre, Olympic Training Center, Gaslamp Quarter & other city destinations, this inn gives visitors modern touches with down home comforts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your El Primero Boutique Bed & Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Primero Boutique Hotel Chula Vista
- El Primero Boutique Bed And Breakfast Hotel