I shared a recent summer trip with a couple of family members, and they are IN LOVE with El Primero!!! Every morning, they raved about the continental breakfast (particularly the banana bread and frittatas); every afternoon, they marvelled about how quiet, quaint, and peaceful their room was and how well they slept; every evening, there was discussion about how nice and sweet the proprietors are (Pie and Sol Roque). I could only nod and smile in agreement. I've been experiencing all the above for the past two years.
Until I relocate to the area, El Primero is my home away from home.
- Also Known As:
- El Primero Boutique Hotel
- El Primero Boutique Hotel Chula Vista
- El Primero Boutique Bed And Breakfast Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belonging to the heart of downtown Chula Vista, this historic landmark was brought back to its 1930's glory in 2005. Each of El Primero Hotel's 20 guest rooms provides a cozy king or queen bed for travelers to relax in, after a a day of work or play around beautiful San Diego. Located minutes from the Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre, Olympic Training Center, Gaslamp Quarter & other city destinations, this inn gives visitors modern touches with down home comforts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your El Primero Boutique Bed & Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.