I was reminded that I owe this boutique hotel a long pastdue review every time I saw the beautiful Geraniums in my garden, in red, pink and white single petal. They were cut by the owner from the hotel garden and traveled and planted in my yard more than a year ago, when I had chance to stay in this small hotel twice. The experience still gives me lasting warm and homelike feeling. I missed the room, the patio, the variety of homemad breakfast and fresh fruits, and the hospitality of the owners.
If you even want to go to San Diego, avoid the cooperate hotel chains, try this one, if they have a room available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belonging to the heart of downtown Chula Vista, this historic landmark was brought back to its 1930's glory in 2005. Each of El Primero Hotel's 20 guest rooms provides a cozy king or queen bed for travelers to relax in, after a a day of work or play around beautiful San Diego. Located minutes from the Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre, Olympic Training Center, Gaslamp Quarter & other city destinations, this inn gives visitors modern touches with down home comforts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your El Primero Boutique Bed & Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Primero Boutique Bed And Breakfast Hotel
- El Primero Boutique Hotel Chula Vista