“My favorite” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Rincon, Georgia
“My favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've traveled to Chula Vista many times in the past year and after discoverying this place, I go to breakfast here almost every day of my visits. This place has excellent servce, the breakfasts are great, and the people are friendly. I've never eaten here for lunch, but I can only imagine it is consistently good. Don't miss this family owned excellent eatery!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

96% Recommend
San Diego, California
“Be hungry when you get there!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Such a huge selection! Hard to choose.The Swedish Pancakes are delicious. The omelets are so big you "should share" :) but if you don't you'll have tomorrows breakfast. Service is always very good!

Visited January 2013
Whittier, California
“DELICIOUS BREAKFAST! Must eat here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

The pancakes are SO perfect and fluffy! I had some with boysenberry syrup and a side of homestyle potatoes, and my boyfriend had sausage, eggs, pancakes, and potatoes. We licked our plates clean (figuratively of course!)! If we are ever in that area again, we are definitely stopping there for breakfast...they serve lunch too! **Note they do close after lunchtime, but there was a sign on the door that said they have another location that is open for dinner.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“Long Time Patron”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

My family and I have been eating at the Family House on and off since 1966. It is a great place for breakfast.

Visited October 2012
Chula Vista, California, United States
“Great food and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We go there for breakfast and are never disappointed. Love their pancakes and omelets. Their service is the best we've ever encountered. You may have to wait awhile to be seated on the weekends, but it's definitely worth the wait. Very large portions, so wife and I always share a plate.

Visited November 2012