“Excellent, Love D'Lish” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Port Orange, Florida
“Excellent, Love D'Lish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We moved out of CA 10 years ago and I can honestly say that D'Lish is up on the top of my list of places I miss the most. We recently made a trip back to Chula Vista and I can honestly say the night that we arrived we went right to D'Lish so my son could get his Thai Chicken Salad and I could get my Mediterranean Chicken Salad. I know they are famous for their pizza and I know it is excellent but I can't find any place that can make a salad like they do. I have no idea what the dressing is but I love it. Service was also excellent.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

87% Recommend
“Big Burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Just had lunch with friends in Dec 12 and I was tired of Italian, so i had a burger. Wow big and tasty. Couldn't finish it all. The prices were competitive to sit-down places.

Visited December 2012
“SALAD KINGS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

This place ruined me for most other restaurants. They make the best salads ever. Nothing compares. Fresh greens always. And the Mediterranean and Chinese salads are awesome. Love the salmon wrap, too. Though I'm not a big fan of what they've done with the rice at the H Street location. Bring back the yellow look/flavoring. Their pastas are great, too.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chula Vista, California
“Italian Food Is Delicious, just like the name says”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

Have been eating here for years and recommend if you like traditional Italian food.