“They deserve 5.5 in a overall rating! If in Chula Vista try their pizza.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rosa Giant Pizza

Improve this listing
Ranked #94 of 393 restaurants in Chula Vista
Cuisines: Pizza
San Marcos, California
“They deserve 5.5 in a overall rating! If in Chula Vista try their pizza.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

On first look you would think "Rosas Giant Pizza" is just another "hole in the wall". Ok, its a small place, but do they do everything right!

This place is super clean. If I was a county inspector I would already believe that they deserve a "A" rating within 30 seconds of being inside their restaurant.

I have had their pizza, and i am a pizzaholic. It is the best.

I have had thier lasagna, spagatti, and sandwitches which were very good!

They are very friendly. The service is fast as possible. Sometimes I think to fast.

The atmosphere is not bad, but just what it is. It's a excellent pizza restaurant in a very small environment.. Seating is limiting to about 5 tables.

If you visit the Chula Vista area, try this place out. Recommend take out.

Bad news about "Rosa's" is that they only take cash. So, to some, this can be a set back, but I keep going back because they are so damn good!

I award them the best pizza in Chula Vista.

• Visited November 2012