“Teruyaki Grill” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
San Diego
“Teruyaki Grill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Best service and cooks are excellent - have had nothing there so far that I just didn't love and some I jsut can't stop ordering - their father's wings are out of this world!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chula Vista, California
“Fast Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Good place to grab a quick bite. Freshly cooked and very good food that will satisfy you. Ample portions.

Visited April 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Support Local and Try Some Great Food Too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

Support local and try some great food too! The Teriyaki Grill has some good quality food and drinks for order. They also have kid’s meals, so you can order for the little ones without loads of leftovers too, but why not some leftovers for that busy day tomorrow. I had a hodge podge plate, which had tasty soft brown rice with a pork chop and egg on top. I am not a huge fan of brown rice, but I guess it was because I never had cooked the way I like it. I now am a brown rice fan! I also had some shredded pork with grilled vegetables on the side. I know I am sounding like a big pig now, but my Uncle and I shared a plate of beef ribs too. The ribs were cut into pieces for us, so need to worry about getting your fingers and possibly your clothing too messy. I ordered a bottle of unfiltered Saki for my girlfriend. There are loads of options, to include Vietnamese and Japanese. You must come by and support this local spot!

• Visited December 2011