“Great Food, Great Service. Best restaurant in Eastlake !” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Bella Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 366 Restaurants in Chula Vista
Cuisines: Italian
“Great Food, Great Service. Best restaurant in Eastlake !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

The food here is the best. The owner Jan is the best, really takes care of the customers. Cameron is a superstar. There is nothing bad here. Well deserved FIVE stars. We eat here at least three times a week because it is like home.

San Diego, California
“LOVE IT HERE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

We live 3 minutes away from this place. it took us a few years to finally come in. We are so glad we did! EVERYTHING is perfect. The food, the people, the karaoke, the host JD his sound system is amazing. The owners Hugo and Norma should feel so proud to have such a wonderful place. LOVE it!

• Visited August 2012
Chula Vista, California
“LIKE A TUSCAN TRATTORIA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

The food is exceptional. A fine dining experience in a cozy, neighborhood location. Servers are attentive but not too attentive. I return whenever I can.

• Visited April 2012
San Diego, California
“Don't Go!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

I ordered the house salad and spaghetti with meatballs. My wife ordered the house salad with chicken and the margerita pizza. The salad was just OK for me but my wife said the chicken tasted good. My spaghetti tasted like Chef Boyardi from a can and my wife said her pizza had no taste at all. So I tried it and she was correct. Nothing, nada, zilch, no taste from the tomatoes, no taste from basil and we could not taste the cheese. When the server noticed we were not eating any more he asked if we would like him to box anything and we said no. He asked if everything was alright and my wife said the pizza was tasteless. He removeed the cost from the bill, which we appreciated but we will not return.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Chula Vista, California
“Great Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

Had the duck special & it was amazing! Our server was wonderful, very helpful & detail oriented. Very beautiful restaurant, warm & cozy atmosphere. Made for a great experience, will definitely go back!

• Visited November 2011