“LOVE IT HERE!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Bella Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 398 Restaurants in Chula Vista
Cuisines: Italian
San Diego, California
“LOVE IT HERE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

We live 3 minutes away from this place. it took us a few years to finally come in. We are so glad we did! EVERYTHING is perfect. The food, the people, the karaoke, the host JD his sound system is amazing. The owners Hugo and Norma should feel so proud to have such a wonderful place. LOVE it!

• Visited August 2012

Chula Vista, California
“LIKE A TUSCAN TRATTORIA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

The food is exceptional. A fine dining experience in a cozy, neighborhood location. Servers are attentive but not too attentive. I return whenever I can.

• Visited April 2012
San Diego, California
“Don't Go!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

I ordered the house salad and spaghetti with meatballs. My wife ordered the house salad with chicken and the margerita pizza. The salad was just OK for me but my wife said the chicken tasted good. My spaghetti tasted like Chef Boyardi from a can and my wife said her pizza had no taste at all. So I tried it and she was correct. Nothing, nada, zilch, no taste from the tomatoes, no taste from basil and we could not taste the cheese. When the server noticed we were not eating any more he asked if we would like him to box anything and we said no. He asked if everything was alright and my wife said the pizza was tasteless. He removeed the cost from the bill, which we appreciated but we will not return.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Chula Vista, California
“Great Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

Had the duck special & it was amazing! Our server was wonderful, very helpful & detail oriented. Very beautiful restaurant, warm & cozy atmosphere. Made for a great experience, will definitely go back!

• Visited November 2011
“romantic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

Me and my husband had a wondorfull time here the salad was awesome just like the other review mentioned...the sause for the salad was just delightfull my entree was just amazinglly good..ughh % would 100 percent recommend this restaurant for a lovelly romantic dinner or just a family dinner !!! +e plan on going their again...

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere