“Very clean, comfortable beds,” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   309 Prosperity Blvd, Chowchilla, CA 93610   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Chowchilla
GreenLeadersBronze level
Atwater, California
“Very clean, comfortable beds,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the hotel last night and I have nothing but excellent reviews for this hotel. The room is clean. The bed is comfortable. The front desk person was very helpful. The free breakfast was yummy!!! Lots of choices for breakfast. I am definitely planning another stay at this very very comfortable hotel with great service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
JRP H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest

My staff and I appreciate you staying with us and Thank You, for taking the time to share your experience. I agree, we have comfortable beds and a variety of options for breakfast that many love. Our staff at the hotel really try to ensure that each and every guest has an over the top experience. We understand how important customer service is and try our best to provide the level of service guests expect. We look forward to your next stay.

221 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I stayed in a lot of different places is the best place I stayed at a long time very courtesy very nice very helpful things to Shannon so you have to be in this area come down here as for Shannon show help you out the best reply they help you out with anything you need here

• Stayed March 2012
JRP H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I want to Thank You for taking time to share your experience. My staff and I appreciate the kind words about our property and I agree Shannon is a star. My entire staff really understands that each and every guest is an individual and we try to cater to each guest as an individual. We always strive to go above and beyond for our guests that are staying with us. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Coming from Sales and Customer Service for a resort company, i have to say that I am very impressed with this Hotel. I would have never guessed i would have been this pleased with my stay here. The Hotel is new, the rooms are modern, beds are comfortable, and they have the NFL network that comes with their standard cable. Internet works fast, and the staff is above all, very friendly and helpful. Sam at the front desk was very helpful the few times that i needed help and always greeted me with a warm smile when i walked in. Infact, she added personality and charm to the hotel that really stands out. I will be sure to stay here everytime that i do have to come out to this area, even if it is going to be out of my way. Way to go Team Chowchilla. You guys are impressive!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate the kind words about our property and staff. We really do try to provide that level of customer service that guest are looking for and try to exceed it. We do have over 100 channels which is a standard amenity for all our guests to enjoy. We want to provide our guests with a value when they choose to stay with us. We want to Thank You for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I made a trip out to chowchilla and had a bad run in with a different hotel out there. After calling around I got on the line with Jessica, she was extremely helpful and welcoming so i headed over to the holiday inn! she provided me with directions, got me signed up for the benefit program for when i come out again and made sure that if there wad anything else i needed she could help me. Not only was the room clean and well furnished along with a tasty breakfast I have been made a holiday inn lifetime customer by the great customer service i received. If i could give her 6 stars I would.

Thank you for the amazing experience,

Brianah Bolin
[--]

• Stayed December 2012
JRP H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Dear valued Guest,

I am glad you had an excellent experience with our hotel and staff. Reading your review gives our staff the assurance that we are simply doing our job and ensuring our guest are very statisfied with our hotel and service. We do try to provide the over the top customer service that our guest look for. I agree we do have a huge selection of breakfast which is very tasty. We Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and look forward to your next stay.

Exeter, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stay here for two nights, love the hotel, very clean, bed is so comfortable, up to date decor and furnitures, staffs are very kind & helpful. Perfect location will plan on stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay and were comfortable in our rooms. We do try to provide great customer service to every guest that stays with us. We do look forward to your next stay when you are in our area again.

Kind Regards,
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

In central valley for business and went out of way to stay here for my second night.Clean and comfortable and Sam at front desk overly accomadative. Would recomend best hotel between Modesto and Fresno off Route 99.

Room Tip: High # room best
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
JRP H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate the kind words you chose to describe our property. We always try to provide the best customer service and really do care about our guests while they are away from their homes. We want to ensure we provide a clean, comfortable and safe atmosphere for all of our guests. This really is only achieved by our fabulous team members such as Sam. Thank You for taking time to share your experience.

Kind Regards,
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I stayed for two nights recently for business in the area. The hotel was very well appointed and the staff were very friendly. My reservation was upgraded upon my arrival. Breakfast was only ok - very "Subwayish". I would definitely stay at this property again if I were in Chowchilla.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
JRP H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Dear Valued Guest

I am glad you chose our hotel and that you had a great stay. Our breakfast is a great full hot breakfast although it is a standard breakfast for all 2000 hotels across the nation. I do apologize if it did not meet your expectations. Although I am glad that overall you had a great stay and look forward to your next stay.

Kind Regards

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area? Share your experiences!