The greatest experience that I encountered was during my stay at this new hotel. At the time of arrival I walked in and was greeted immediately with a very warm welcome and it began there. The entire staff is very friendly and also provided the best customer service that I have come across and I travel more then 150 nights out of the year. I had recently stayed at the Wynn hotel in Las Vegas and this hotel in Chowchilla I can honestly say is very comparable in comfort, amenities, and over the top service. The staff here really cares about each and everyone of their guest and they really showed it. I was there for 2 nights with my family visiting Yosemite National Park and it was great because it was about an hour away from the park. I did not want to stay at the lodges closer to Yosemite as they are definitely not as nice as this hotel given I come to Yosemite every summer.
The rooms were something you would find in Las Vegas with the modern chic rooms. They had over 100 channels to pick from and they were all HD, that is awesome. The beds were also super comfortable the best I have come across. The hotel had a great free hot breakfast in the mornings and it was very good. I loved the pancakes and omelets too. There were many good restaurants near the hotel that the front desk staff provided us with coupons and menus for which was very helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone in the area and this hotel knows what it takes to keep there customers happy and obviously it shows given both nights I was there they were very busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gateway to Yosemite enjoys an easily accessible address in California's Central Valley, just 14 miles from Merced Regional Airport Macready Field. Fresno, Madera and Merced are all moments away, along with their vibrant attractions and cultural arts. Spend your holiday with us, and enjoy the finest entertainment and recreation in the heart of California. Just beyond our sophisticated new lobby, our accommodations exude refinement, with amenities designed for the 21st-century traveler. Complimentary wireless Internet access, signature Simply Smart bedding, microwaves and refrigerators help you feel right at home in your guest room, while suites offer additional space to entertain or spread out your belongings. Start the day with our free Express Start hot breakfast buffet, featuring our signature cinnamon rolls, western omelets, sausages and 100-percent Arabica Smart Roast coffee. Afterward, lounge beside our sun-dappled pool, or work out in the Health & Fitness Center. Our concierge will be pleased to assist with anything that might make your stay more enjoyable, including maps and directions to Yosemite National Park only 56 miles from the South Gates. Located in Central California's Sierra Nevada mountain range, Yosemite National Park offers a diverse range of activities to enhance this incredible 1,170 square miles of breathtaking natural splendor. Guided tours, backpacking trails, top rated rock climbing sites and spectacular sunsets at Glacier Point are just the beginning. Yosemite shops offer everything from souvenirs to supplies, to ensure that you have all of the necessities for an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Gateway To Yosemite
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gateway To Yosemite Hotel Chowchilla
- Chowchilla Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Northeast