1. Our family's first impression -- Comparable to a Luxurious European Boutique Hotel.
2. Front Desk -- Service extraordinaire. Courteous, pleasant, & accommodating staff led by Ms. Pamela. Great service with a smile (from Ms. Cayla, Ms. Pamela, Brandon, etc.)
3. Full Breakfast -- Fresh--everything--i.e. Assorted Fresh Fruits (not canned), Boiled Eggs, Yogurt with toppings, Milk, Coffee, Flavored Syrup, etc. Hot Buffet--scrambled eggs, hash browns, link sausages, bacon, french toasts, & my favorite "make-your-own" hot mini-waffles. Assorted Dry Cereals, packets of Hot Cocoa drink, assortment of instant oatmeal packets, sliced bread, bagels & cream cheese, & jams / jellies. Thanks to Sonia for her excellent "made-to-order" omelettes and to the friendly restaurant/ cafeteria staff.
4. Social Hours: Wine, beer, sodas, cheeses & crackers. Coffee & flavored syrup. What more can you ask for?
5. Our room was kept clean and supplied with fresh linens, towels, etc. by Ms. Corazon. You can never get tired of her friendly service with a smile. Our room was quiet and almost near-sound proof. Unfortunately, a bunch of rumbuctious(?) high school athletes checked-in (on our final night) and ruined part of our evening. The front desk person took immediate action after I reported them. We had an early morning flight out the next day.
6. Drawback: The only one I can think of was--getting to the Location for the very first time. Even with our GPS, when you take the 'surface streets', you are bound to get lost. I suggest you take the freeway--From the Ontario Airport, take 60 West to 71 South. Exit at Ramona to Chino Hills Parkway. Hotel is behind LOWE'S (competitor of Home Depot).
7. We highly recommend staying at this hotel. There are many restaurants to choose from that are within walking distance and it is a safe area even at night time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ayres Hotel Chino Hills! This unique hotel oasis combines the comforts and conveniences of home with the warm hospitality you’ve come to expect from the Ayres name. Whether you’re here for a short business visit or a long, relaxing retreat, you’ll find all of the luxurious guest rooms at Ayres Hotel Chino Hills are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature, triple sheeted Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, coffeemakers, well lit work desks and Wifi, iHomes, hairdryers, and curved shower rods. And every morning you will start your day right with our complimentary full American breakfast.The nearby Big League Dreams ballpark beckons sports lovers of any age. Mimicking 6 major league stadiums such as Fenway Park, Yankee Stadium, and Wrigley Field the Big League Dreams ballpark is the ideal place for a sports enthusiast to spend their day in Chino Hills. If sports aren't your thing, the Chino Hills State Park is only 3 miles away and is the perfect open space area for a family or romantic picnic with a picturesque view of the Santa Ana Canyon. The Ayres Chino Hills has it all; from shopping at the Shoppes at Chino Hills, to golfing the El Prado Golf Course, even to splashing around at Raging Waters this is one Inland Empire destination that will not leave you wanting more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Milestone Internet Marketing, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ayres Hotel Chino Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.