“A nice place with atmosphere and fun people” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #56 of 154 Restaurants in Chino
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
California USA
“A nice place with atmosphere and fun people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

My family and I frequent this establishment. The food is good as well as affordable. The staff are friendly and competent. Try the bbq ribs, delicious! We like to sit in the bar while we eat but the dining room is also nice. Friday night karoke is a blast!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Chino Hills, California
“Best kept secret.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This family owned little restaurant and bar is an excellent place for breakfast. Although I am not Puertegese, I now want to be, just for the linguica (sausage). I cannot go to the Cock-A-Doodle without some form of lingucia and eggs. Next time I'll see if I can get it on my cereal.
Shhh, don't tell anybody, this place is for locals.

Visited October 2012
California
“Need a change”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

Last times was there the inside looked a bit run down. The food was Ok, heard they hired a certified chef, hoe they are letting him make changed to bring this neighborhood up to speed. Wonder if the mangemt is willing to put the money out to upgrade this place. I was not too impressed with the food but would be wiliinf to try it againif changed were made

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
California USA
“Where you feel like a friend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

Loved this place. I had been there some time ago for breakfast & I enjoyed it. Went for dinner with some of my family and loved it. Food was very good, atmosphere friendly and unique. We will be going back!

Visited April 2012
Chino, California
“Great Food with Home Cooked Feel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

Our family has been eating at this restaurant since the late 80's and the food just keeps getting better. We discovered this small local restaurant by accident, but have been glad we did ever since. Everyone we bring to the restaurant loves it. It has a local ambiance, with waitresses who have worked there for many, many years. The owner is around lots of times that we have gone and they always come over and chat with you and ask how everything is. The food has a home cooked feel and you almost forget you are at a restaurant and think you're at home around family.

They also have great breakfast, you should try that sometimes.

• Visited October 2011