“It is like never leaving home..” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Chino
“It is like never leaving home..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

The staff here has great personality and love to help, I loved the newly renovated rooms and the property looked great. It was a great place to stay when I'm away from home. If you are ever in the area you must stay here.

• Stayed January 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Los Angeles-Chino Valley. As we strive to have the ultimate home away from home experience it's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, .Look forward to you returning to our hotel next time your in the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

The staff at the Hotel in China were so very helpful. From our call to book our hotel room to the service we received when we checked in late that first night. All questions were answered and our needs fulfilled by the awesome night and day staff. We will most definitely refer family and friends to your hotel. From cleanliness to friendliness is all that we received during our stay. Thank you for hiring the right people for the best job!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Toni - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your kind words. I'm thrilled that we were able to provide you with a clean room & you enjoyed your stay at our location. The staff would also like to thank you for your comments about them. They work hard to provide each guest with a safe and comfortable stay & I am very thankful to have a wonderful team.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I was looking for a place outside the congestion of L.A. to stay for a week and this place was perfect. The rooms were newly renovated, the staff were very friendly, and the location was great with a huge amount of shopping and dining places nearby. The only thing that bothered me which I think is probably a "California" thing is you don't have total control over the air conditioner, it seemed to be in some kind of energy saving mode (I experienced this at several motels in California). I will probably be in the L.A. area next year and will definitely go back to this one.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
I'm thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience at our hotel. It is really great to know that our staff was able to provide for all of your needs and you found our location to be convenient.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us & making our staff and myself day wonderful after reading such a wonderful review.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

The front desk personnel is fantastic and I couldn't have felt more welcome. The rooms are great for the money and they were in great condition. I will definitely stay here again!!! I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and family! The night clerk Kathy was so helpful and friendly.

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with our location and our staff took such great care of you, especially Kathy. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Nongsa, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

For all of the negative comments everyone deserves a chance to correct the issues, I've stayed here off and on for awhile now & everyone works hard and making things happen and correcting minor issues that happen. We always get treated with respect like we're one of the crew rather than a customer. It is hard to single out any single staff member. Everyone works together to create a friendly atmosphere at the hotel. Keep up the hard and fantastic work, for the random negative comments they just have ridiculous stories!

Room Tip: Try to book in advance, because when they get busy it's tough to be away from the freeway, also...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a lovely review. I'm thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience at our hotel, and because of that, you will be returning to our property when you are in the area again. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

This place has poor plumbing and poor customer service. I found a leak from the bathtub wall and they threw down a couple of towels. Then apparently the plumber shows up at 2AM with a master key and tries to get into the room. What a mess and slightly scary to wake up at 2AM with someone trying to break in...

Room Tip: Get a room somewhere else.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am disappointed that our message to switch you rooms wasn't delivered to you correctly. After a call went unanswered, I left a voicemail on your room phone stating the plumbers would be attending to the bathtub leak on Monday. As well, that we had a secondary room for you to stay in while this was taking place. Please accept my most sincere apologies that we disrupted your sleep due to this message not being received. It is our goal to make guests feel comfortable and we are disheartened to know that this turn of events caused you not to. ,

hank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at lch@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I travel to CA a lot. I hate being a random guest. I always stay at this facility where I am greeted by name, usually given my consistent room number and always treated like a friend. I am taken care of and the staff is swift to resolve any issues that can arise. I was complaining of equipment failures on the stuff I have to have for my job, and Eddie, their maintenance guy, said, "Give it to me, I'll have it fixed and ready for you in the morning." WHAT?!?! The staff is jaw-droppingly unbelievable in their professionalism, courtesy and making sure that your experience is not just that of providing a bed, shower and a couple of cable tv channels. No. This is your home and refuge when you're road-weary.

Sneha, hotel manager, is efficient in ensuring the comfort and safety of guests. Her staff, Abbi, Victoria, Orlando and Kathy are exemplary in their courtesy and professionalism with attention to making sure your stay is comfortable and productive.

This is an affordable hotel conveniently located to the freeway, restaurants, entertainment and shopping. It fulfills the "location-location-location" requirement for being able to get to wherever you need to go.

Due to my travel, it would often make better sense to stay in other locations, but I would rather have a longer commute and have this as my home base. I pull into the parking lot, the stress melts away, I will be greeted warmly and assured a comfortable room to prepare a bite to eat, kick back, relax, get some work done and get good rest.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are huge! I prefer to have a room that does not face the freeway as I'm an ultra-li...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Laura - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a heartfelt review. It truly is wonderful reading reviews like yours. It's great to hear that not only our location, but our staff has provided you with a "home away from home" experience. We are very proud to say that we will go above and beyond in order to make things right as needed.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley? Share your experiences!