“Great Food” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Doing business
Chico, California, United States
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I feel like every time I go here I discover something new and yummy. In reality I am probably just rediscovering things I've had at one time or another but this goes to show how yummy most things here are. The "spicy" is a little inconsistent though. You can order any dish with any spicy level but I feel like hot can be not hot but hot can also be scorching sooooo that's my only gripe.

Visited July 2013

Chico, California
“No "You guys"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Besides the great food, the waitstaff are charming, attentive, polite. Lunch salad is delish--small thing, yes, but it is sooo gooood! Portions are plentiful, spicy to taste. Pad Thai is unusual, but some like it. My favorite is the "Siamese chow mein". All sorts of veg and shrimp and chix. My husband could live on the med-hot red curry! It's where we take our visitors.

Visited October 2012
Chico, California
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I sure like having dinner here. I usually get the large appetizer tray and 1 entree for my wife and I . Food very good and tasty but I'm no Thai food expert.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nortre Califonkneeonee
“We come here a Lot- Service and Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We love it. I find it interesting the comments about not real Thai Food or Americanized. Wake up people- if you want real Thai flavor ask for it and they will spice accordingly. They also have extra spicy sauce trays hidden away that you can ask for.

I have eaten Thai food for years, many of those years when I lived and worked in San Francisco. This is right up there and the food can be spiced to your taste. I like the Waterfalls Beef mainly for the spicy dipping sauce that comes with it. My current favorite is the Genghis Khan Beef served on a sizzling hot plate, It has thin slices of tender beef coated with a special spice and crisp vegetables that continue to cook as you eat.

Good Thai Iced tea with cream too. The spinach leaf appetizer is a fun build it yourself dish that hones your play nicely sandbox skills you learned in kindergarten as you vie with others to pile on the goodies.

Mick Jagger- You can always get what you want here just ask for it. Service with a smile, great owners.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Consistently tasty with good service and atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

We love Cocodine! The Sailor's Delight and tofu curries are our faves. They are prompt with take-out orders, personable at the tables, and serve up delicious Thai dishes.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere