“Great value, friendly staff and excellent location” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Chico
GreenLeadersBronze level
Rancho Cordova, California, United States
“Great value, friendly staff and excellent location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have stayed here several times and this is always my go to spot in Chico. The staff is super friendly, love the rooms and got a good rate. In addition, such a great location. Breakfast is included and they have lots of great choices. Not just muffins and friut and cereal but REAL BREAKFAST. Can not tell you what a pleasant stay I always have here. Thanks to your staff.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Mina J, General Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for leaving comments.We appreciate your time & comments.I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.I will share your comments with my staff it has always been a motivation for the staff when we get good comments guest like you.we hope to see you in the near future.

Mina Joshi,CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We visit Chico regularly. Need reasonable rates, convenient access to CSU Chico, clean, comfortable rooms. They have all this. We like walking in downtown Chico. Quality Inn is centrally located, surrounded by nice neighborhoods, good eating, stores. Well done...

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel.We appreciate your time & comments.I am happy that you enjoyed your stay.We look forward to your new reservation.

Anderson, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

My wife and I like to stay in Chico about 6-8 times a year,visiting friends and enjoying the downtown area. The Quality Inn is our #1 choice. It is located downtown with clean, well maintained rooms, friendly staff and fair rates. Darshan and Mina will make sure you are taken care of here.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Mina J, General Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving your comments.We appreciate your time & comments.I am happy that you have become my guest forever & you enjoyed your stay with us.We believe in 100 % guest satisfaction so we always make sure your stay should be comfortable with us.We will look forward to your next reservation.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

The staff is very professional and helpful. The location is perfect for getting downtown or hopping on the freeway. A clean, modern, newly remodeled room plus an LCD TV in it for under a hundred a night. For the price, you can't get a better value! Will always choose the Thunderbird for my stays in Chico.

• Stayed February 2013
Mina J, General Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for leaving the review.We appreciate your time & comments.Thanks for being our permanant guest. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.The comments from the guest like you always a motivation for all my staff. Thanks for being motivator.

Boulder Creek, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We have been staying at this hotel since my son started school at Chico State in 2010. We visit approximately 3 times per year. The Quality Inn is within walking distance to the campus, many restaurants and shops. The rooms are always clean, the staff very professional and pleasant. We will continue to stay here on our various visits to Chico and have in fact recommended it to a number of friends as well as other Chico State parents.

Room Tip: Uptairs rooms are quieter. Make sure to get the complimentary breakfast in time (by 9:30am).
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Mina J, General Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving the comments. We appreciate your time & comments.I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us & became a brand loyal guest.We look forward to your new reservation.

Chico, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

The room was beautiful and the breakfast was amazing. They had waffles! It was close to everything and right by a grocery store and a bike shop. If only there was a hottub, it would have been perfect.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Mina J, General Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for leaving the comments.We appreciate your time & comments.I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.We will look forward to your new reservation.

Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

The hotel is new, clean and smells fresh everytime I stayed in. The customers here are great. The area is safe, Mina is super, her service is fast and always ready to make my stay the best it can be.They have a free warm breakfast, you can make your own waffles, they also have cereals, milk , juices, hard boil eggs, more than I ever needed for breakfast. I stayed in quite a few hotels as I travel with my work.
I've made Quality Inn my choice of stay everytime I'm at Chico Ca.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thanks for leaving the comments.We appreciate your time & commments.I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.Thanks for being the brand loyal & regular guest.our staff work hard to provide a guest with 100% satisfaction.We look forward to your new reservation.

Mina Joshi,CHA

Been to Quality Inn, Near Chico State? Share your experiences!