“Awesome Diamond” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Chico
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Awesome Diamond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2005

I stay very frequently at many hotels and none can compare to this diamond. Hotel Diamond is a diamond. I am looking forward to returning to Chico just to stay at the hotel. The staff are incredible and efficient, the rooms are done with great taste and comfort. I highly recommend that everyone should visit this AWESOME hotel.

Ryan B, Manager at Hotel Diamond, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for your time and positive review. It is our job to provide the best service possible. We look forward to your return!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2005

Hotel Diamond is, hands down, THE nicest place to stay in Chico. The staff was so polite. When I asked about the history, they were eager to fill me in. Quite a history, I might add. We had dinner at the hotel’s restaurant, Johnnies. One word, delicious! The bed was so comfortable I wanted to take it home with me. It was the best night sleep I have had in a long time. The best part of my stay...I right down town where I could do lots of shopping and I only had to walk 2 blocks to reach the Chico State campus. I will definitly stay there every time I go to Chico.

• Stayed July 2005, traveled on business
Ryan B, Manager at Hotel Diamond, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for your time and positive review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your future stays!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2005

We recently moved our daughter to CHICO. She is a freshman at Chico State university. We stayed at the newly renovated Hotel Diamond. After a very long day of moving and going up and down stairs it was very nice to end the day in our comfortable suite. The staff was superb and made sure all of our needs were met. The bed was very comfortable and we had a pleasant nights sleep. We were able to park for free all day. This hotel is a great addition to Chico, and we will definitely stay there every time we visit our daughter.

Ryan B, Manager at Hotel Diamond, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We highly appreciate your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to see your future reservations.
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2005

Best luxury accommodation in downtown Chico with great service and fabulous food at Johnnie's.

Ryan B, Manager at Hotel Diamond, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you for your review, we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed all the great amenities we offer our guests. We hope you will spend more restful nights with us in the future!

Been to Hotel Diamond? Share your experiences!