“fresh fruit margaritas” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Chico, California
“fresh fruit margaritas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Yum!!! Blackberry margaritas on the rocks are very good! Food and service were excellent. A great gathering place to have fun and unwind with friends and family.

Visited February 2013

Paradise, Montana
“Best Tex-Mex in Chico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

When we need a great mexican meal, this is our first choice in the entire area... ( we drive 30 min. to get here ) The food is always great, and the bar is loaded with every Tequila you'd every want to try...

Visited December 2012
Menifee, California
“Nice place in Chico for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had a nice business lunch at Tres Hombres. The restaurant is right next to Chico State. They have your typical Mexican fare plus sandwiches. I had a salad with carnitas and a mango dressing that was sweet but went with the salad very well. We were seated quickly and the wait staff was very friendly and offered advice. I put some of the salsa that came with the chips on my salad to give it a little more zip. Since it was business, I didn't have a margarita. Lunch for 2 was around $18.00 which seemed pretty reasonable to me. Bring some change for the meters.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chico
“INSPECT Your Food - You may bite a rock.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

INSPECT YOUR FOOD before you eat.
I had dinner here with friend of mine. They serve chips and salsa as usual in Mexican Restaurant. While I eat chips, I bite a small rock which was in the Chip. It broke my tooth (Crown), it ended up cost me over $2,000 to replace my crown. I requested to pay my dental work, all they did was send the claim to insurance. Of course Insurance company refused pay. one of the question insurance agent asked me "Did you INSPECT your food before you ate?" Who the hell inspect food before you eat at restaurant?
I asked own to pay my dental bill since insurance company refused it. The OWNer told me contact his Lawyer.

Average Mexican Wannabe food, but not only that UNSAFE food here.

INSPECT YOUR FOOD BEFORE YOU EAT HERE.

Visited September 2012
Eugene, Oregon
“Killer Margaritas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Great bar, tacos, huge nachos and good portions on the entrees. Get dinner reservations, even lunch time it is a favorite in Chico.

Visited November 2012