“I know I am laying it on kinda thick, but they deserve it!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cerritos
Los Angeles, California
“I know I am laying it on kinda thick, but they deserve it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

The property itself at the Sheraton Cerritos is lower "4 star", but it's the service that makes them a 5 STAR PROPERTY! I stayed here about 3 years ago and it was great. Well, I am happy to say that lightning strikes twice! I had requested an AM check in, due to my needing to spend some time in front of a computer doing a project. Happily, my request was accomodated and with minimal attitude. Selina at the front desk is a champ and I thank her. The restaurant runs well and I stayed in one night and ordered one of their in house pizzas. It wasn't gourmet, but it also was reasonably priced. I can't think of another Sheraton in Southern California that is better. I hope good things continue to come from this hotel as I plan to be back within the year.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Fresno, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

This Sheraton appears designed primarily for business travelers, but it worked just fine for our family of four. It's in a nice location in Cerritos, with limited shopping/restaurant options just across the street, and not too far from the enormous Los Cerritos Mall. Also like the proximity to the 91 freeway. There's free parking, although it's a bit of a walk from the back lot to your room.

The staff was great throughout our stay, the rooms are fairly spacious, and the fitness center is above average. (In fact, it's one of the best we've used over the past year.) Internet service is $10/day in the room, which is always a nuisance, but at least it was fast. Internet is free in the lobby, which is why you'll always find a few people downstairs checking email. There is a restaurant on-site, but the prices looked awfully high, so we headed elsewhere. Starbucks' fans will be happy; there's a location in the hotel, and another across the street.

There are a few minor things that keep me from ranking this property higher - the beds seemed overly soft, the walls are not exactly soundproof (we could clearly hear when our neighbor's room service order arrived), and the internet charge is a pain - but overall this is a very clean property in a good location, and we would certainly visit again when we're near Cerritos.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We were down in LA for the holidays and spent a night here. Excellent hotel. Very friendly staff, clean rooms. The only trouble we had was parking. It is a pain to park when the hotel has an event. Had to park far away and walk which I did not like. The other problem downstairs is the coffee shop. Not very friendly and the coffee is terrible. Keep away.

Overall, conveniently located and enjoyed the experience.

Room Tip: Check to see if the hotel has any events when you are staying. If there is an event then parking is...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Cos Cob, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

The staff was hospitable and the room was clean. Hotel is conveniently walking distance to shopping plazas, though restaurant choice is limited. Close to los angeles airports as well. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Oakland, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Very nice hotel with a beautiful lobby.
Great location in the core of the Cerritos "town center".
Well designed room. Only improvement would be power near the bed.
Checked in at 2 am and was well received by engaging staff.
Unusually comfortable bed.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Cristina R, General Manager at Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the beautiful Sheraton Cerritos Hotel. Our staff will be pleased to know that they provided you with excellent service. Many of our guests utter the same sentiments about our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the comfort. We hope to see you again as a returning guest.
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Sheraton. The hotel was clean, business friendly and close to food. My only complaint would be the restaurant. Not great and a bit expensive. Great customer service at hotel. The desk was very friendly and check in was a breeze.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Cristina R, General Manager at Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
We are thrilled to hear from another guest who had an excellent stay at the beautiful Sheraton Cerritos Hotel. We thank you for all of your kind comments about our staff and the great service that they provided you. We look forward to seeing you again, and hope that it will be very soon.
Delray Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

We were in for one night and all of your staff went above and beyond being helpful and accommodating. We asked for the best way to get to LAX and they delivered printed map quest directions before we even unpacked. I needed to know where a Bank of America was and they sent those directions up as well.

Clean, affordable, great breakfast included. The bed was to die for. I hit that pillow and those covers were like a big warm hug. I don't think I ever fell asleep that fast in my entire life.

I asked my husband if he thought the bed would fit in the overhead on Virgin America and that was all I remember. Great night's sleep.

If I am in the area again, this is where I will stay. Thanks!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Cristina R, General Manager at Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
The Sheraton Cerritos Hotel and its employees thanks you for such a stellar review of our property. We are so complimented by all of your kind comments about our staff and your stay at our hotel. We are so pleased to hear that you will be returning guests. Since we are certain that our super-comfy
Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed won’t fit in any airplane overhead compartments, you may be happy to know they are available for purchase on the Sheraton website. We look forward to seeing you both very soon!

Been to Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center? Share your experiences!