“Good pizzeria” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Beverly Hills, California
“Good pizzeria”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

Pizza is good, pasta dishes are very good, friendly service...can't go wrong here.

Visited December 2011

Los Alamitos, California
“Customer Service Sucks”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2010

I was there last night I called in an order they said 15 min I showed up about 20 min later. They did not have it ready then I was asked dine in or take out I said neither I am here for a pick up then Rebbecca answered the phone where she had a 10 min personal conversation when I asked her for my order said rudely said just a min. When she finally got off the phone she said it was her boss with an emergency. Really????? Not talking about her class at school???? Then I had to wait for another girl waiting around to help because Rebbecca didn't want to get my order!!! RUDE never coming back customer service is not that difficult especially in this day and age. Rebbecca don't quit school take some classes on CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
bensonhurst
“Lousy thick crust”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2009

Worst thick crust pizza in the world. The pizza was so over-cooked that the bottom was black. The cook was some old boarder brother who looked like he didn't speak english. The manager was polite and didn't charge me for the thick crust I had ordered. And the spaghetti taste like it had come from a can. I will never it there again!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Anaheim, CA
“Food was decent but I will never go back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2009

So when you get there you to a big window and order. It was myself, husband and our toddler. To start and say that the kids menu lacks horribly! 4 items on the kids menu. As a side they offered soup or salad. Do you think a 2 to 3 year old is gonna eat either? Get some fruit cups or something. So we order the Chicken Fingers and Salad for my 2 year old. The salad was huge. They give the kids a adult size salad. On this rather large side salad, 1 cherry tomatoe over sized chunks of lettuce and a mess of croutons. I order the Ravioli Florentine and my hubby got the spegettie and meatballs. We sat down and had our soups and the salad before we even had a drink let alone someone come and ask for the drink order. We were there almost 15 minutes before someone decided to ask what we would want to drink and it was the waitress who stood chit chatting and finally moved when she saw me tapping my fingers. The Ravioli was good, if you could find it. They drowned it is sauce. The chicken fingers were tasteless. They didnt even taste like chicken... They tasted like nothing at all. The soups (clam chowder and chicken) tastless. In the end they bring you fried doh chuncks with sugar on it. They use regular table sugar not powdered which is what should be used.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bellflower, California
“No, No, No. Too many other great Italian places close by. Not good to me.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2009

No, No, No. Too many other great Italian places close by. Not good to me.