“Best Onion Rings I've Had in a While” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
San Diego, California
“Best Onion Rings I've Had in a While”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Very "local" and good hearty food. Fish and chips are especially good. They have great desserts too.

California
“Wonderful Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We had never eaten here before but it looked cute from the outside so we stopped for breakfast. The place is not big and the inside was full and were offerd a seat outside which was fine. They do have heaters out on the patio which made it nice and cozy. Service was great. There was always someone coming around refilling coffee so I never had to ask. I had scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes and toast. I expected 2 small pieces of bacon but my meal came with 4 large pieces of bacon that nice and thick. Everything was cooked perfectly..My fiance had ham and eggs and his cut of ham was a nice size piece. They aslo serve homemade jelly which is so yummy! My fiance is not a huge jelly fan but he ate all his toast with alot of jelly smeared on all pieces. We thought the prices were good. Typical for what we pay for a breakfast where we live.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Golden Valley, AZ
“Good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

The small restaurant was obviously popular but it was too crowded and a little noisy. Food was good but a little pricey for what you got.

Fresno, California
“Desserts for a family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Good food, but the desserts are to die for. Kids were sharing one and ate it so fast I couldn't believe it. Apricot pie was very good. I try to go there whwnever in the area.

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Great Breakfast - Local Feel...service was good, food was good, all good. I had an omelette...the cheese sauce was terrific.

Visited August 2012