“Homemade” 5 of 5 stars

Buellton, California
10 attraction reviews
“Homemade”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Cayucos has just one main street, and Brown Butter Cookies is right smack in the center of town. Very friendly, free samples, delicious cookies. All local and made right in the shop,

Visited August 2013

Los Angeles, California
4 attraction reviews
“To Die For!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

Their cookies are RIDICULOUS (in a good way)! Discovered the Brown Butter Cookie Company during our first visit last year at Cayucos' Annual Christmas Tree Lighting & Open House and I must say, it's a visit to buy cookies and gifts for myself and friends! This year's added bonus was the addition of new flavors like Citrus and Coconut Lime along with my new favorite, Honey cookies (with a smidge of sea salt on top)! There is no way you can walk out of this place empty handed and is worth it! They even do mail order/delivery!

Visited December 2013
La Jolla, USA
“Addictive!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

The best cookies I have ever tasted! I love this bakery. It does everything right there on Ocean Ave employing locals! How American is that? Three cheers to you! The cookies may seem a bit expensive, but they are worth every penny. My favorite is the original with sea salt. I cannot get enough of them and inasmuch as I wish I lived closer to keep a steady supply, well thank goodness I don't!!! Melt in your mouth deliciousness!

Visited October 2013
Hemet, California
3 attraction reviews
“Brown Butter Cookie Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

This was our third visit to the Brown Butter Cookie Company and we have never been disappointed in their cookies. Bought a big supply to last us until we can send for them through the mail. The quality is unbeatable and the flavor is outstanding. We visited them the first time when they were in a very small building with only a couple of people making cookies and it has moved down the street to a bigger facility with more employees. Hope it doesn't get too big and lose its quality.

Visited October 2013
Kingsburg, California
12 attraction reviews
“Back again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Drove from Cambria to re-visit my favorite cookie bakers. Wish the price was a bit less & I'd buy lots more, 'cause they are yummy!!

Visited September 2013