we have been to Shoreline Inn twice , once in an oceanfront standard and once in a deluxe 2 king room. The standard ocean front room is the way to go, it is the closest distance to the water of any hotel ive ever stayed at or seen. The deluxe room was very nice I just missed staying directly on the beach, maybe i was spoiled by my first visit. the continental breakfast was nothing fancy but adequate. The rooms are clean , nice sized and quiet. The only thing that keeps me from giving this hotel a higher rating is the price, is has gone up everytime I think of going to the coast . Basically you can pay the same price for a suite away from the water at another hotel, for what it costs to stay here, so is it more relaxing for you to stay directly on the beach or go to a higher class hotel with more luxuries for the same price?
- Also Known As:
- Cayucos Shoreline Inn...On The Beach Hotel
- Cayucos Shoreline Inn...On The Beach Hotel Cayucos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only motel between Monterey and Pismo Beach located directly on the beach. Family owned and operated since 1981. Beach-front rooms have 180 degree views and deluxe rooms have varying views. A free deluxe continental breakfast is included and each room has a flat screen TV/DVD, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer and iron with ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.