Only time for a one night stay for our anniversary, but it was great. We were pleasantly surprised with some sparkling cider, chocolate & a personal note of congratulations. The room was clean, spacious & offered all the nice amenities, including a balcony to sit on and enjoy the waves. The desk staff was helpful & explained many restaurant choices & we really enjoyed the Café della Via for our special dinner. The town has many shops to visit & a nice pier to stroll along, so I would highly recommend this motel.
- Also Known As:
- Cayucos Shoreline Inn...On The Beach Hotel
- Cayucos Shoreline Inn...On The Beach Hotel Cayucos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only motel between Monterey and Pismo Beach located directly on the beach. Family owned and operated since 1981. Beach-front rooms have 180 degree views and deluxe rooms have varying views. A free deluxe continental breakfast is included and each room has a flat screen TV/DVD, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer and iron with ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.