We took a last minute trip here to enjoy a couple days with our Navy Sailor home on leave and our Labrador. I really can't imagine being any happier. The room was very nice...not super fancy, but very nice. Only pet smell came from our own dog, happened to rain while we were there :-). The place is right on the beach...great coffee shop just across the street and lots of pet friendly restaurants nearby. This would be a very good place regardless...but, if you have a dog in tow, it is perfect. The service was excellent...room nice and location is perfect! Worked great for us.
- Also Known As:
- Cayucos Shoreline Inn...On The Beach Hotel
- Cayucos Shoreline Inn...On The Beach Hotel Cayucos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only motel between Monterey and Pismo Beach located directly on the beach. Family owned and operated since 1981. Beach-front rooms have 180 degree views and deluxe rooms have varying views. A free deluxe continental breakfast is included and each room has a flat screen TV/DVD, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer and iron with ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.