We spent 3 wonderful days at Shoreline Inn. Our second floor room overlooked the beach. The sounds of the surf was surprisingly loud and so very soothing. Our room was comfortable and, most importantly, clean. This is a dog-friendly hotel. Yet, we couldn't detect any hint that a dog had been in our room. And, there was no scent of disinfectant - as a previous poster complained of ("overpowering"). Another important positive was how quiet our room was associated with other guests (including dogs), traffic and any noise other than the surf. The staff was responsive, friendly and helpful. The cleaning staff did a commendable job each day. Trays are available so you can take your breakfast to your room to enjoy on the balcony. I will return to this hotel and highly recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Cayucos Shoreline Inn...On The Beach Hotel
- Cayucos Shoreline Inn...On The Beach Hotel Cayucos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only motel between Monterey and Pismo Beach located directly on the beach. Family owned and operated since 1981. Beach-front rooms have 180 degree views and deluxe rooms have varying views. A free deluxe continental breakfast is included and each room has a flat screen TV/DVD, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer and iron with ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.