“Nice clean rooms. No view. Took awhile to get the room...” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn 2000 Bonus Points
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Cathedral City
Phoenix
“Nice clean rooms. No view. Took awhile to get the room...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Nice clean rooms. No view. Took awhile to get the room cleaned each day, but did not create much of a delay for us.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Cathedral City, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Really nice desk clerk let me check in early 1 pm Room decent size, very dated Nice cannot give 5 stars the carpet was filthy. I don't think the carpet has been cleaned in years. Looks like greasy dirt and there is an dirty smell. The TV channel 4 had static noise and lines running horizontially thru the screen Called front desk at 1030 pm phone rang 20 plus times with no answer. .Off the main road and with the airconditioner running very little traffic noise heard. Wouldn't want to stay here for any significant amount of time

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
woodstock ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

This was my third time back at this Travelodge and everything, as always was GREAT. Large poolside room with very handy microwave and frig. Housekeepers and desk staff were more than accomodating of my needs. Can't say enough good things about this Travelodge. Best is the very convenient location, across from Boomers, Trader Joes and Target and within walking distance of several very good, fairly priced restaurants. I'll be back again soon.

Room Tip: Try to get a room close to the pool, spa and waterfall.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Huntington Beach, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I could not believe the rudeness of the old guy who was managing this place. I had paid for my room thru Expedia and when I went to check in, at 1:30 I was told the room was not ready and would not be ready until three, I said OK I'll be back. I came back at 2:30 and he said very sternly "I told you no checking until 3:00" I said " I guess hat review I read was correct that this hotel is weird about check in time. He told me " you can just go write one too, I am canceling your reservation"
The whole property looked to be going broke. The restaurant was boarded up with weed growing all over it

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Miguel M, Manager at Travelodge Cathedral City, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
We're sorry that this guest had an unpleasant experience, however his timeline, per our security cameras, is way off the facts. This guest initially attempted to check-in at 8:00am, on a morning when we had been sold out the previous night. With check-out at 11:00am, no rooms were available until mid-afternoon. This did not suit his schedule and he became loud and abusive DEMANDING to be checked into a room IMMEDIATELY. At that point , he was given the option of either waiting until 3:00pm to check-in or we would, in order to accomodate his schedule, cancel the reservation, which he chose to do. We cannot check a guest into a room that is occupied, no matter the travelers schedule. Our hotel policy is CHECK-IN 3:00PM; CHECK-OUT 11:00AM.

Been to Travelodge Cathedral City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Cathedral City

Address: 67495 East Palm Canyon Drive, Cathedral City, CA 92234
Location: United States > California > California Desert > Greater Palm Springs > Cathedral City
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Cathedral City
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Cathedral City 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Travelodge Cathedral City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Cathedral City Hotel Cathedral City
Travel Lodge Cathedral City
Travelodge Cathedral City Greater Palm Springs, CA

If you own or manage Travelodge Cathedral City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.