I stayed here in March for the Indian Wells tournament and finally getting to a review. I stayed here 2 years in a row and the first time I loved it....close to $110/night made sense. Hotel desperately needs a make-over. This year they gauged the tennis fans and raised the price to $169/night! not worth it. And if you are going to raise the rates because tennis fans are out, then you better cater to the fans. Have tennis channel in the room. Have printed schedules available to pick up like ALL other hotels in the area do. And dont have your front desk people give attitude when asked if they can print the schedule. Considering I was paying an extra $59/night think I paid for the extra ink and paper. Sorry but this hotel is fine when priced correctly. When you are gauging customers in such a run-down hotel it just doesnt make sense.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're looking for a quiet weekend getaway or a productive business trip, the Desert Princess Golf Resort offers the perfect blend of business and leisure amenities. Surrounded by majestic mountain views, just minutes from downtown Palm Springs, the Doral features 285 guest rooms & suites, 27 holes of championship golf, an Olympic size swimming pool, two hot tubs & over 23,000 sq. ft. of technologically inspired meeting space. The perfect getaway once it's time to get away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Groupon, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Desert Princess Palm Springs Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doral Desert Princess Resort Palm Springs Hotel Cathedral City
- Doral Desert Princess Cathedral City
- Desert Princess Palm Springs Golf Resort Cathedral City, California Desert, CA