The views here are as beautiful as the website and the two members of staff we saw during our three night stay were very friendly and helpful. Our corner suite room was huge,clean and very cheap so we couldn't complain...BUT it was a bit wierd staying in a large hotel with virtually no other guests. We should have been told at the time of booking ( on the phone) that the restaurant and bar were closed. We did have lunch after golf in the club house and it was really great.
We can't understand why the hotel was so empty as it was buzzing in Palm Springs...maybe becuase there is a major renovation planned but that's not till next summer?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're looking for a quiet weekend getaway or a productive business trip, the Desert Princess Golf Resort offers the perfect blend of business and leisure amenities. Surrounded by majestic mountain views, just minutes from downtown Palm Springs, the Doral features 285 guest rooms & suites, 27 holes of championship golf, an Olympic size swimming pool, two hot tubs & over 23,000 sq. ft. of technologically inspired meeting space. The perfect getaway once it's time to get away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Desert Princess Palm Springs Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doral Desert Princess Resort Palm Springs Hotel Cathedral City
- Doral Desert Princess Cathedral City
- Desert Princess Palm Springs Golf Resort Cathedral City, Greater Palm Springs, CA