Overall, our stay at the Desert Princess Golf Resort was a good one. The room was clean and comfortable, had a great view of the pool, golf course, and surrounding mountains. The pool was clean and heated and we would come back for sure. The only nits I have is the resort is starting to show its age a bit (soundproofing could be better, popcorn ceilings, CRT TV, etc.) and is a bit away from restaurants and activities, but those are not that big of a deal to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're looking for a quiet weekend getaway or a productive business trip, the Desert Princess Golf Resort offers the perfect blend of business and leisure amenities. Surrounded by majestic mountain views, just minutes from downtown Palm Springs, the Doral features 285 guest rooms & suites, 27 holes of championship golf, an Olympic size swimming pool, two hot tubs & over 23,000 sq. ft. of technologically inspired meeting space. The perfect getaway once it's time to get away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Desert Princess Palm Springs Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doral Desert Princess Resort Palm Springs Hotel Cathedral City
- Doral Desert Princess Cathedral City
- Desert Princess Palm Springs Golf Resort Cathedral City, California Desert, CA