The desert princess hotel in Cathedral City is a large hotel-a little tricky to find because there are two other Desert Princess properties.The driveway actually is on Landau, although the address is Vista Chino. The rooms are spacious and the views of the mountains (facing the golf course) are really lovely. Balconies, small fridge in room. A staff member told us they are doing a big re-model next year. The TV's are old, but were ok for us. There is a large pool and plenty of lounges. Two hot tubs. There is a full bar by the pool although the person who serves also has to go pick up food from the restaurant-however it wasn't big deal. The hotel has a spa and restaurant, bar. which we did not use.
Quiet and very nice staff. We ate next door at Leon's which has a remarkable Sunday brunch with unlimited champagne for the bargain price of 23 bucks! And outside dining with a magnificent view of mountains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're looking for a quiet weekend getaway or a productive business trip, the Desert Princess Golf Resort offers the perfect blend of business and leisure amenities. Surrounded by majestic mountain views, just minutes from downtown Palm Springs, the Doral features 285 guest rooms & suites, 27 holes of championship golf, an Olympic size swimming pool, two hot tubs & over 23,000 sq. ft. of technologically inspired meeting space. The perfect getaway once it's time to get away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Desert Princess Palm Springs Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doral Desert Princess Resort Palm Springs Hotel Cathedral City
- Doral Desert Princess Cathedral City
- Desert Princess Palm Springs Golf Resort Cathedral City, California Desert, CA