My husband and I traveled up to Carmel for a friends birthday. We arrived to the hotel late in the evening and John was there to welcome us, pour us a glass of wine and walk us to our room. The view from our room was simply stunning. The rooms were very well appointed, comfortable bed and a wonderful huge bath tub. The staff was only too willing to always answer any question for you yet not intrusive. We absolutely loved it and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to that area. And DONT FORGET to order the french fries. Hands down, the best I have ever had!
- Also Known As:
- Bernardus Hotel Carmel Valley
- Bernardus Carmel Lodge Valley
- Bernardus Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge is widely recognized as one of the top winemaking estates in California. Founded by celebrated winemaker Bernardus Pon, the Lodge resembles a classic European country inn, with 57 suites, a luxurious spa, award-winning restaurant and the Bernardus Winery and Vineyard. For a relaxing getaway, an off-site retreat, or romantic wedding, discover why Bernardus has become the luxurious heart of Carmel Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LHW, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Fareportal , Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Bernardus Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.