We were looking for a weekend get away with our top priority being something quiet, close to Carmel and hiking, and great quality. This was it! We had stayed here before and enjoyed the location, proximity to Carmel by the Sea, Carmel Valley and Big Sur. It is a beautiful property with great amenities. Recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge is widely recognized as one of the top winemaking estates in California. Founded by celebrated winemaker Bernardus Pon, the Lodge resembles a classic European country inn, with 57 suites, a luxurious spa, award-winning restaurant and the Bernardus Winery and Vineyard. For a relaxing getaway, an off-site retreat, or romantic wedding, discover why Bernardus has become the luxurious heart of Carmel Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LHW, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Bernardus Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bernardus Hotel Carmel Valley
- Bernardus Carmel Lodge Valley