We enjoyed our stay. The staff is wonderful and will do whatever they can to make your stay enjoyable. We upgraded to a croquet room with two patios, which was very nice. But…. yes a big BUT, the bed was horrible in fact so bad I am still seeing a Chiropractor after weeks of staying at the hotel. This is something the must change if they what us to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge is widely recognized as one of the top winemaking estates in California. Founded by celebrated winemaker Bernardus Pon, the Lodge resembles a classic European country inn, with 57 suites, a luxurious spa, award-winning restaurant and the Bernardus Winery and Vineyard. For a relaxing getaway, an off-site retreat, or romantic wedding, discover why Bernardus has become the luxurious heart of Carmel Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LHW, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Bernardus Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bernardus Hotel Carmel Valley
- Bernardus Carmel Lodge Valley