We enjoyed a couple of nights at Bernardus - and wish we'd had longer. Staff were friendly and helpful, hotel small and easy. We had an excellent (pricey) meal in the main restaurant, memorable for the drug themed desert (you have to order it to see it!). Complimentary wine in your room was a real perk.
The surrounding area is the hotels greatest asset though. One of the most spectacular parts of the world we've visited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge is widely recognized as one of the top winemaking estates in California. Founded by celebrated winemaker Bernardus Pon, the Lodge resembles a classic European country inn, with 57 suites, a luxurious spa, award-winning restaurant and the Bernardus Winery and Vineyard. For a relaxing getaway, an off-site retreat, or romantic wedding, discover why Bernardus has become the luxurious heart of Carmel Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Bernardus Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bernardus Hotel Carmel Valley
- Bernardus Carmel Lodge Valley
- Bernardus Lodge