My wife and I have enjoyed Bernardus several times. It never fails to relax us. from the moment you arrive you are well taken care of. The beauty of this location is the fact you are in the Carmel Valley away from the tourist in Carmel. There are great golfing opportunities just down the road. Who doesn't like room service - its quite good and prompt. Marinus Restaurant does live up to its reputation as being the best restaurant in Carmel. Well worth the cost - especially if you are staying at the lodge. Golf, swim, nap, get ready for dinner and walk 100 feet to a great dinning experience. We will go back - probably several more times - just doesn't get old.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge is widely recognized as one of the top winemaking estates in California. Founded by celebrated winemaker Bernardus Pon, the Lodge resembles a classic European country inn, with 57 suites, a luxurious spa, award-winning restaurant and the Bernardus Winery and Vineyard. For a relaxing getaway, an off-site retreat, or romantic wedding, discover why Bernardus has become the luxurious heart of Carmel Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LHW, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Bernardus Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bernardus Hotel Carmel Valley
- Bernardus Carmel Lodge Valley