My husband and I had the pleasure to stay here during Labor Day Weekend. The service was top notch. They give you a glass of wine when you check in. Since it was our first time here, they give you a tour before escorting you to your room. I love when hotels do the check in procedures in the comforts of your room. We stayed in the luxury room which was overlooking the croquet lawn. We got lucky because it was a beautiful sunny weekend in Carmel Valley. The room was large with a gas fireplace. Also, we enjoyed the complimentary mini-bar which included 3 half-bottles of their wines. My husband and I plan to stay here again when we feel like just getting away. We booked a package for our room that came with breakfast. It was amazing how quick room service was. I also recommend dining at Marinus. It is an exceptional experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge is widely recognized as one of the top winemaking estates in California. Founded by celebrated winemaker Bernardus Pon, the Lodge resembles a classic European country inn, with 57 suites, a luxurious spa, award-winning restaurant and the Bernardus Winery and Vineyard. For a relaxing getaway, an off-site retreat, or romantic wedding, discover why Bernardus has become the luxurious heart of Carmel Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LHW, T4B, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bernardus Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bernardus Hotel Carmel Valley
- Bernardus Carmel Lodge Valley
- Bernardus Lodge