My 13 year old son and I stayed at the Bernardus Lodge. It was a spontaneous trip. Other hotels not available. The setting is beautiful. The service was amazing and the room we had was great. I am a vegan. The chef at the lodge not only accommodated me but gave me my own special menu with various vegan options. It is a 5 star resort and it did live up to what you would expect from a luxurious resort. My only negative comment about the resort is the fitness center. It is small with very limited equipment. Not up to the standards of the rest of the hotel. There were a few other families at the hotel, while my son and I had a great time I would REALLY recommend Bernardus for adults. Highly recommend for a romantic getaway. Would not recommend for families.
- Also Known As:
- Bernardus Hotel Carmel Valley
- Bernardus Carmel Lodge Valley
- Bernardus Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge is widely recognized as one of the top winemaking estates in California. Founded by celebrated winemaker Bernardus Pon, the Lodge resembles a classic European country inn, with 57 suites, a luxurious spa, award-winning restaurant and the Bernardus Winery and Vineyard. For a relaxing getaway, an off-site retreat, or romantic wedding, discover why Bernardus has become the luxurious heart of Carmel Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, LHW, Booking.com, Otel, Jetsetter and Hotels.com so you can book your Bernardus Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.