My wife an myself spent only 2 nights at the fantastic Bernardus Lodge from April, 22nd to April 24 th 2013.
At first we were a little disappointed as we thought the Hotel would be located in Carmel. But at a second sight we really enjoyed the calm of Carmel Valley. Whe Carmel itself comes to a foggy small town around 4 PM - you stull can go back to Carmel Valley - 15 minutes by car - an install youselt next to the pool an enjoy the rest of the day.
The welcome to the Hotel was charming - the guys from the valet service were fantastic. Breakfast was great- We did not eat at the lodge preferring to gou out to Carmel village. But the menu looked great an accordingly to what other guests said the food et the lodge was fantastic.
If I ever go back to CA the lodge is an adress I will not miss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge is widely recognized as one of the top winemaking estates in California. Founded by celebrated winemaker Bernardus Pon, the Lodge resembles a classic European country inn, with 57 suites, a luxurious spa, award-winning restaurant and the Bernardus Winery and Vineyard. For a relaxing getaway, an off-site retreat, or romantic wedding, discover why Bernardus has become the luxurious heart of Carmel Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, T4B, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bernardus Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bernardus Hotel Carmel Valley
- Bernardus Carmel Lodge Valley
- Bernardus Lodge