This property is a hidden gem. A very small, 57 rooms, hotel that is quiet and relaxing. A short ride to Pebble Beach or downtown Carmel. Rooms were beautiful and nicely decorated. The staff was friendly and at your disposal for anything you would need. We had dinner and it was very good and different. Not your normal menu but a variety of different dishes you would not normally see. Not a place for kids which makes it extra nice if you are there to rest and enjoy peace and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge is widely recognized as one of the top winemaking estates in California. Founded by celebrated winemaker Bernardus Pon, the Lodge resembles a classic European country inn, with 57 suites, a luxurious spa, award-winning restaurant and the Bernardus Winery and Vineyard. For a relaxing getaway, an off-site retreat, or romantic wedding, discover why Bernardus has become the luxurious heart of Carmel Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Bernardus Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bernardus Hotel Carmel Valley
- Bernardus Carmel Lodge Valley
- Bernardus Lodge