We stayed for 2 days in February. The hotel is laid out in multiple small blocks of rooms. There is a central block with reception and two restaurants, the best of which is really fantastic. The rooms were excellent and the service was superb. The only important thing to know is that Bernadus is approximately 10 miles inland from Carmel/Monterey. This is not too much of a problem as everyone has cars but it adds to every day's travel.
- Also Known As:
- Bernardus Hotel Carmel Valley
- Bernardus Carmel Lodge Valley
- Bernardus Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury spa that combines elegant country living with luxurious amenities found in only the best European hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, LHW, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Bernardus Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.