We have just returned from a three night stay and had a great time! The weather was perfect and even allowed for lounging by the pool.
our room could have used a refresh...but was comfortable and spacious. The food is expensive but good especially the mushroom pizza - the best! The fire on the lobby is so welcoming and cozy.
Yes this place is expensive but look for special deals that make the nightly rate much more reasonable. Ask when you make your reservation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge is widely recognized as one of the top winemaking estates in California. Founded by celebrated winemaker Bernardus Pon, the Lodge resembles a classic European country inn, with 57 suites, a luxurious spa, award-winning restaurant and the Bernardus Winery and Vineyard. For a relaxing getaway, an off-site retreat, or romantic wedding, discover why Bernardus has become the luxurious heart of Carmel Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, T4B, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Bernardus Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bernardus Hotel Carmel Valley
- Bernardus Carmel Lodge Valley
- Bernardus Lodge