Our 2 night stay at the Lodge was wonderful. The rooms were well set up. We had 2 double beds (rather bizarrely called queen sized in the US), a lovely bathroom, open fire nd outside patio. We opted for the $50 per day included breakfast option, and two plates of food were enough to feed all 3 of us. We did think $8 for a coffee was a bit steep! They made thoughtful touches like stocking the fridge with soy milk when they knew one of us was lactose intolerant. The room rate included all the minibar contents, which we couldn't consume! They even managed to pack our car boot with all the,luggage - which until then had required some back seat space. You pay a $24 resort fee to cover tips except for restaurant staff, which for us Aussies made life easy!
Beautiful setting, really helpful and kind staff made this a memorable stay. We would happily return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge is widely recognized as one of the top winemaking estates in California. Founded by celebrated winemaker Bernardus Pon, the Lodge resembles a classic European country inn, with 57 suites, a luxurious spa, award-winning restaurant and the Bernardus Winery and Vineyard. For a relaxing getaway, an off-site retreat, or romantic wedding, discover why Bernardus has become the luxurious heart of Carmel Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LHW, Booking.com, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Bernardus Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bernardus Hotel Carmel Valley
- Bernardus Carmel Lodge Valley