What a wonderful place! We arrived on a cold, rainy night and were greeted with a friendly welcome and offer for a glass of their vintage wine. How civilized! The lodge feels and smells like a quaint mountain ski lodge, with aromatic woods on the fire and lots of lavendar about the grounds. They offer a grounds tour when you arrive or at your convenience. There is also a vineyard tour.
The grounds consist of pools, bocce and croquet fields, flower and vegetable gardens and the vineyards. This was a business trip, but spouses were mostly there also. What a great time!
- Also Known As:
- Bernardus Hotel Carmel Valley
- Bernardus Carmel Lodge Valley
- Bernardus Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury spa that combines elegant country living with luxurious amenities found in only the best European hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, LHW, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Bernardus Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.