I cannot rave highly enough about the Bernardus Lodge. From the first phone call to inquire about the property to the last interaction with the valet staff as we were leaving, we were treated spectacularly by everyone. We chose the resort because it was dog friendly and were so surprised by the beauty once we got there. Typically "beautiful" and "dog friendly" don't go in the same sentence when describing a hotel.
The spa was clean, relaxing, and romantic, the rooms were comfortably luxurious, and every staff member we encountered looked us directly in the eyes and greeted us with a smile. They even gave us the name of a pet sitter to watch our pup so we could venture out!
We will definitely be returning to the property and recommending it to everyone!
- Also Known As:
- Bernardus Hotel Carmel Valley
- Bernardus Carmel Lodge Valley
- Bernardus Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury spa that combines elegant country living with luxurious amenities found in only the best European hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, LHW, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Bernardus Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.