“Lovely staff” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Carmel Valley Road
Description: Toast is a family owned bistro style cafe located in the heart of the Carmel Valley Village. We offer breakfast and lunch untill 2:30 and dinner from 5pm till 9pm. Closed on Wednesday and for Sunday dinner.
Derby uk
“Lovely staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Nice meal,I had a homemade burger full of flavour ,lovely staff don't miss the homemade fruit crumble pie ...delicious

Visited October 2013

Richmond, United Kingdom
“Service outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Lovely meal ,I had a excellent burger my husband had the chicken roulade special. Don't miss the speciality pie . outstanding service from Amiee . Highly recommend.

Visited October 2013
Oakland, California
“Good Local Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Food was very good as was the Service (nice outdoor seating). Other Customers were enjoyable to talk with as well.

Visited September 2013
“Yummy lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We stopped while wine tasting in Carmel Valley, CA. The service is great. The staff is attentive and seems really committed to your dining experience. Our iced teas were good. I had an amazing grilled vegetable sandwich on yummy Focchia bread spead generously with pesto. The vegetables and tasty mozzarella cheese were topped with an outstanding balsamic vinegar reduction. My husband said his crab salad was delicious too. Other menu items sounded great too.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Carmel Valley, California
“Great Food...Terrible Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I love the addition. of Toast to Carmel Valley and send many of my guests there. They seem to all come back with the same conclusion: Great Food, nice location, love the outdoor seating but the is terrible and rated an F. I have personally been there and sat 2 hours without a wait person checking up on me, asking how things were, providing a refill, etc. I even had to ask for my check. I told two servers about my experience and that I was not leaving a tip because I got no service...gave me some lame excuse, which made no sense because there was hardly anyone in the joint. Note to owners: Get New Servers! We don't want to lose you, but you should value your customers. As Forrest Gumps said: "The Customer is Always Right"

• Visited August 2013