We stayed here for 2 nights, the family rooms are comfortable and spacious.
3 large beds, one in the bedroom and 2 in the main room, 2 bathrooms.
Continental breakfast delivered to your door included in your room rate, some call it free, I don't.
Parking available but limited.
Walking distance to main street.
Swimming pool was pleasant.
Staff at check in/out were very friendly.
Housekeeping were friendly.
Bottled water in the fridge provided.
3 reasons it didn't get a 5 was,
1) the price, although Carmel is expensive, the room with taxes was close to $300 per night, a bit up there for families.
2) I always check under the beds at hotels and under the beds in the main room there was a bit of dust, bottle of water and an empty container, other than that everywhere else in the room was spotless.
3) For a family room, there was only 3 chairs around the table and no other seating except on the beds. Considering the room sleeps 6, a larger table would have been suitable as there is the room for one
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to many golf groups and tour professionals and featuring the popular Brophy’s Tavern, the Dolphin Inn is a Carmel classic located just steps from restaurants, art galleries and one-of-a-kind shopping. All of the spacious rooms and suites feature feather beds, private balconies, and many have gas burning fireplaces. Complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dolphin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Hotel Carmel