Our suite was so spacious, tastefully decorated, and spotlessly clean. We had a lovely westward view from the deck which was perfect for enjoying a glass of wine and enjoying the sunset over the hills & golf course view. The landscaping is beautiful, the staff very professional and friendly, and the food simply amazing. The organic garden produce is really out of this world. The grass-fed beef is fantastic too. The location was ideal for us - a very easy 15 minute drive to downtown Monterey for the aquarium and other attractions, and a 7 minute or less drive to charming downtown Carmel by the Sea. We don't golf so cannot comment on the course but want to say that even if you are not a golfer you will love this place. We felt very secure here too and perhaps that is why we slept so well - or it might have been the awesome king bed, not sure. Everything about our stay was perfect, from the seamless check-in to check-out, and everything in between. Loved it!
- Also Known As:
- Carmel Valley Ranch Hotel Carmel
- Carmel Valley Ranch Hotel
- Carmel Valley Hotel
- Carmel Valley Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning and relaxing, our elegant Carmel resort is abundant with the natural beauty of Northern California, offering intuitive service and memorable experiences in a striking venue. Savor incomparable comfort, breathtaking vistas, and a delightful array of activities at Carmel Valley Ranch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Carmel Valley Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.